BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Tierra H.
Ringgold, GA
I absolutely love Kate spade products. The designs on everything makes it so personal and tells a story. I really love the desk supplies. I'm a really girly girl, and my desk at work is covered in Kate spade.
MaryLee P.
Blackwood, NJ
Love all Kate spade. Great when you can catch a sale but quality products I'd gladly pay full price for if I had to. I have purses and flip flops and I love them all. Her jewelry is also top notch and classic.
Nadia S.
Takoma Park
Kate Spade is such a timeless brand. I have loved this brand and designer since the beginning of time for their fun, funky, quality items! From planners to purses, they can do it all. Always worth the splurge.
Melanie M.
Denver, CO
I have many things from Kate Spade. Actually just bought my mother some gifts today. Everything I've purchased from there is great quality and very much in style all seasons. I will forever shop at Kate Spade
Erin M.
Lititz, PA
Kate Spade will always be my favorite higher-end purses! Classy yet simple, durable yet functional, cute yet edgy (depending on the style). Kate Spade always has deals and sales to make their items affordable.
Karen M.
Valley stream , NY
Love love love! My all time favorite brand. I love how classy and chic everything is. Definitely pricey but the can find loads of deals at the outlets and the quality is worth the price. 100% would recommend.
Peyton K.
Columbia , SC
I have purchased a phone case, 2 wallets, and a large tote from Kate Spade and LOVE THEM. I used to be a big MK girl but I'm definitely starting to change my mind. I love Kate Spade it's so cute and so durable!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I just love Kate Spade! Her products are of such high quality and I love browsing her outlets especially. Such unique and fun designs! I have one of her iconic and timeless black bags and take it everywhere with me!
Shivani P.
Recently bought my mom a bag form Kate Spade because she's been dying for one. There was a sale so the bag was very affordable and a great gift. My mother loved it and uses the bag all the time. The quality is amazing and worth the money spent. She's already asking for another bag haha:)
Mackenzie C.
Love this brand! I think the products are amazing. I own a couple items: purses and a wallet. They are such good quality! They go on sale every once in awhile and that's when I get them. I love shopping there!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?