BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20609)
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
I recently bought myself a pair of Kate Spade glasses that are prescription. Not only are they practical, they are so stylish and on trend. In my opinion they were worth the higher price.
Nicole H.
Homestead, FL
I love there purses and accessories! I wish I could have one of everything! They have casual and fancy handbags. And the jewelry is super cute, I've bought a few necklaces and earrings from her and the quality is great, they don't tarnish which is awesome.
Michelle h.
Buffalo, NY
Love Kate Spade! Their bags are super cute and classy. Very good quality... The down side is they are pretty pricy. Sometimes you can find good deals at outlet malls- 40% off sales. Clutches and cross-body bags are great and they even have cute phone cases!
Stephanie S.
All of the items I have from Kate Spade are of good quality and also absolutely adorable!!

The line is high-end, so you will be paying good money for many of their items, but if you can afford it, treat yourself!

After a wedding disaster where my tailor cut my dress for my flat-footed height as opposed to the 5 inch heels I modeled the gown in for her....I had to buy some shorter but fabulous heels for my big day.

Zappos with their free overnight shipping and Kate Spade shoes to the rescue!
Stephany K.
austin, TX
Where to even begging. I have everything from Kate spade. I recently got a classic black purse. so spacious and I wear they letter necklace everyday and it has not lost its shine. Love KS!
Madai C.
Hayward, CA
Live this good quality brand live the handbags and the leather quality used ! It's cute and chic it's expensive but worth it! My favorite is my everyday bag with a bow. I will always shop here !
Alisa N.
Salem, MA
I just ordered a new bag and wallet from the site this weekend, during a promotion for an additional 25%off of sale items. I'm so excited and can't wait for my new goods to get delivered
Donna P.
jacksonville beach
Kate Spade is a timeless brand that represents simple class and elegance. Every piece I own is high quality, well-made and matches any outfit. Her bags are perfect for daily use, still look nice when dressed up and are functional.
Jennifer D.
Good quality products with a large variety of designs. I rely on Kate Spade for casual and formal handbags/purses. It's also nice if you want a pop of something special for your outfit.
Sara D.
Plain City, OH
Quality bags! I have three crossbodys and they have lasted me years and years. The price is worth it because these bags are so quality and the leather stays new looking for a long time!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?