BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20542)
Brooke J.
Maryville, TN
I love this brand so much. The colors and prints are amazing. Definitely quality products. I don't think there is anything that could be done to improve. Products are a little pricey but I think they are definitely quality and worth the few extra dollars.
Bonnie L.
Love the cute designs and fashion of this brand. I just started buying there products this year. It's not too expensive. In the store, the staff is very friendly. Pros: flexible fashion. Cons: expensive accessories. Yes I would definitely shop here again!
Kayla D.
Received a white and gold bangle as a gift and I love it! It's really simple so it goes with everything! I also love that it has a latch that opens so I don't have to squeeze it over my hand. I will definitely be purchasing additional bangles in the future.
Madalyn h.
Columbus, OH
Recently received a Kate spade purse and wallet as a gift and the quality is impeccable ! I love the design and also functionality of both items ! Will definitely buy more in the future .
Hannah W.
Louisville
The cutest purses if you want something fun and bright. I don’t like their neutral colors as I don’t think the leather they use suits those colors but their blues and prints are beautiful
Michelle h.
Buffalo, NY
Love Kate Spade! Their bags are super cute and classy. Very good quality... The down side is they are pretty pricy. Sometimes you can find good deals at outlet malls- 40% off sales. Clutches and cross-body bags are great and they even have cute phone cases!
Jenn B.
Kate Spade is such a classy brand, it is easily my favorite place to purchase accessories. The items are reasonably priced and very good quality. The styles and colors are always adorable!
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
I recently bought myself a pair of Kate Spade glasses that are prescription. Not only are they practical, they are so stylish and on trend. In my opinion they were worth the higher price.
Kelli G.
League City
I love this brand! It’s so cute and I unique!!!!! Everything is so different and stylish. I get so many compliments on anything Kate spade I wear. I totally recommend! And make sure to keep and eye out for great sales.
Kiara P.
Kissimmee , FL
I have to say Kate spade purses have the best quality!!! I have to hand bags for about 2 years now & they still look brand new ! I always get cute complement about my purse when I use them
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?