BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20557)
Kristin S.
cameron
I absolutely love the classic shapes and colors of Kate Spade bags! The clothes are perfect for special occasions! I bought so many of the gold sparkly details to make our wedding perfect!!
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
I'm a huge fan of Kate Spade. I have several purses and wallets, all of which are beautiful and very high quality. I'm fortunate enough to live near two outlet locations and I have found several great deals there.
Ashley S.
I have collected many designer purses over the years and Kate Spade trumps them all. The way the leather is made to withstand my busy day-to-day life is impeccable. I have recommended Kate Spade to social media and all my family/friends because they have made a loyal customer out of me!
Katherine C.
Kate Spade bags are leather goods are great! All the designs are timeless - which are great for work and everyday use. The leather always feels really nice and soft. All my Kate Spade bags have held up over the years.
Anna D.
Russellville
My Kate Spade totes and clutches are really good quality. They hold up very well through everyday use. I have several products that have all lasted me a long time. Worth the price for sure!
Kaitlyn F.
Caro, MI
I love my Kate spade purse! It holds its shape well and has plenty of pockets! I love the mint color of mine & it just looks so sleek and professional. They are expensive, but I highly recommendghese bags.
Heidi T.
I’ve bought a phone case and purse. I’ve been pleased with both. Yes they’re expensive, but it’s a nice treat for yourself every now and then. They quality of the products are made to last.
Ashley S.
Camden G.
Wilmington, NC
I have Kate spade shoes, purses, and phone cases and I absolutely love everything about this brand. They’ve never made a product I haven’t been happy with and would recommend them to anyone
joah ana h.
i love the variety choices of purses that are available at Kate Spade. the purses are not flashy and i love that it's simple. i currently own three purses and also wallets and wanting more!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?