BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lauren W.
Omaha
I love their purses!!! Always what I am looking! And you can get them for somewhat cheap at the outlet store. They are always good quality! I always go there when I need a new purse and I will return!
Jackie M.
Columbia, SC
I have a cute little black purse that will go with anything. The strap is long enough it can be wore across your body. The leather material is great to get lots of use out of it. It's not too big or small just perfect for the essentials.
Jessica B.
West Chester , PA
I love all Kate Spade products. I’ve purchased many purses and laptop bags here and have never been disappointed. The quality is great and a good value for the money you spend. I will shop here again.
mary ashley m.
Hempstead, NY
i LOVE my kate spade backpack!! i use it everyday, it’s a little small but my laptop, a notebook, a few folders and other little things fit perfectly!! it’s rain resistant and easy to clean, i love it!
Charlotte B.
Austin, TX
So aesthetically speaking I ADORE all of Kate Spade's products, however, the quality is lacking. On the name plate of my wallet the gold rubbed off in only a few months.
Katie G.
Fairfax, VA
Love Kate spade! I love the style of the wallets and purses! The quality is so much better than other designers and the style of the bags are always classic but still on trend with colors and designs!
Madison M.
The quality is amazing and long lasting however they're prices are so extremely high I can't afford them what so ever. I can get just as good quality for $200 less at another name brand. I think it just isn't worth it.
Laura I.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased the Cameron Street Lane mini and love the high quality finishes of the bag. It maintains a lovely shape, although it is quite a small bag. I love the small size as it fits my card wallet, iPhone 7 Plus, lipstick, hand lotion, and maybe one or two other small items.
Rachel K.
I love Kate spade products! You can get excellent deals at their outlet stores and also when they have surprise 75% off sales online! They have the cutest wallets, purses, phone cases, and accessories!
Clarissa P.
Edinburg, TX
This brand is amazing I own a side purse and it's the best and a great size. I go here often for phone cases or jewelry. I recommend for ladies to shop here it's kind of pricey but very good condition!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?