BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20497)
Aladee T.
Hartselle, AL
I love Kate spade I have 2 of her purses and matching wallets and I wouldn't go back to another kind very durable and easy to keep up!!! I love Kate spade!!! If you can get Kate spade do it!
Meredith M.
Kate spade makes the most unique, quirky yet extremely high quality items. I love my Kate spade purse, wallet, earrings, watch, and phone case! Everything they make is adorable and well made!
Brianna G.
Weslaco
I been buying from Kate spade for years and my bags are still in good shape. I use them daily and they are in good condition. I have an outlet store near me and they always have great prices
Erin C.
Chambersburg
Incredible selection of gorgeous and versatile bags for women. I have a huge woven tote that I especially love; it's a great bag for shopping, daycare, overnights, or even a day at the beach.
Aishah A.
Frisco, TX
Absolutely love Kate spade. I have 4 hand bags that are all Kate spade, some jewelry and a wallet, laptop bag, and umbrella. Seems like a lot but their outlets always have amazing sales! Good quality and super stylish.
Ashley P.
New York
Kate Spade has always been one of my favorite brands. So feminine and ladylike. I always find interesting pieces that feel as they were specially made for me. Definitely investment pieces but worth it.
Alyce S.
Pasadena, TX
The have the best purses!! Also a great variety for you to choose from. Not expensive at all & best part that they last you a good while if you woke good care of them! Will definitely keep buying from them!
Katie B.
Brandenburg, KY
I love Kate Spade hand bags! They have the cutest prints and styles. It is a little bit on the pricier scale but it is a luxury brand. The quality is more than amazing I would 100% recommend!
Rae R.
Kate spade is the cutest brand ever! Every product is lust worthy and it is so easy to spend your entire paycheck on it ūüėā shopping online and in stores is a dream!
Lucie N.
Fishers, IN
Due to the cost of designer brands, I hardly ever purchase items from them. While shopping for Christmas presents, I noticed that Kade Spade was having an amazing cyber sale. I ended up purchasing the cutest pair of earrings for a sister for an affordable price.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?