BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20494)
Nicole P.
Ripon, WI
I love Kate Spade. Everything is so classic, yet fun. I'm a big fan of stripes and polka dots, and anything with a bit of a retro vibe! If you're on a budget or you love deals, be sure to sign up for Kate Spade emails, and you'll be notified of huge 50-75% sales.
Kimberly N.
Austin
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have a Kate Spade phone case and I love it! It's so gorgeous and my phone is still safe and unbroken. I only tried the phone case, but I would really like to try more products from this brand because they are so cute, but it is a little pricey for me sometimes.
Linnea H.
I recently bought a handbag which I like for the color. Kate spade always has fun and creative stuff although I have found that her wallets tend to hold up better over time than her handbags
Katie R.
Henderson, KY
I just got into carrying purses in the past couple years, but Kate Spade has definitely become my go to brand. I have multiple Kate spade purses and they are all so classy and chic and hold up very well.
Alyce S.
Pasadena, TX
The have the best purses!! Also a great variety for you to choose from. Not expensive at all & best part that they last you a good while if you woke good care of them! Will definitely keep buying from them!
Sydney B.
Portland, IN
In general, I love this store. I love the designs that the company has. The pop of colors the designer offer in their products. I love the purses, wallets, iPhone cases, and Imac cases.
Rae R.
Kate spade is the cutest brand ever! Every product is lust worthy and it is so easy to spend your entire paycheck on it 😂 shopping online and in stores is a dream!
Logan Y.
Dallas, GA
The stores I have went into are always pristine. Customer service is always helpful and the packaging upon receiving an item is impeccable. Their products are long lasting and great quality.
Mary Alex J.
I absolutely love Kate Spade products. Not only are they cute and classic, but they last a very long time. While they are definitely on the high end of my price range for everyday items, the price is worth it because the products last forever! Highly recommended.
Megan v.
I recently purchased a wallet from Kate Spade. It has held up nicely so far, but some of my handbags have fallen apart after a while of use. I would still recommend the brand for purchasing.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?