BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20540)
Samantha S.
Nashua, NH
I own many kitchen products from Kate Spade New York. Not only are they stylish and adorable, but they are affordable! They ad the perfect amount of customization to your kitchen accessories without being gaudy.
finstaaa d.
The quality of the purses are very nice and I have a big pink handbag from here. It's better than Michael Kors brand exclusively wise and I have respect for this brand. I will shop here again.
Kaitlyn F.
Williston Pk, NY
Kate Spade is my absolute favorite brand for purses, wallets and any kind of bag! The bags are cute, good for every occasion, and are always a great quality! I will always recommend Kate Spade!
Sam H.
All of my purses are Kate Spade, I don't trust any other brand! Great quality and great sales!! I'm up to about 5 purses and I can't stop myself! The designs are so original and it's worth it!
Maggie Z.
My friend got me a purse from her, and it was just very oddly shaped. I use it for my insurance and important stuff in my car glovebox. Feels very luxurious, but I would never use it in public
Michelle A.
I have been purchasing handbags for years from them, even before they became more well known in the most recent years. They are top quality and I love their style. I would recommend to shop here but a part of would have liked to have kept this gem store a secret. :)
Jillian W.
Very elegant store. The displays are super fun and keep you interested in their product. Employees are so helpful and so nice. All the bright colors makes you feel happy when you walk into their store.
Dolores A.
Bakersfield
Love love love my bags! Cute and the sophisticated! Can turn your outfit into a dressy look with a cute cross bag or purse. Elegant and my best purchase ever. Already shopping for my next bag!
Heather S.
My husband bought me a Kate spade purse for my wedding gift from him, I was so surprised and excited it is the most beautiful purse I have ever owned. The size is great and quality is amazing! I definitely recommend Kate spade if you're looking for a high end purse.
Sunny M.
Plantation, FL
Kate Spade is going to make me broke! I love everything!!! I've purchased bags and wallets, recently a cute umbrella. I have my eye on their transparent office supply set! Soooo classy and cute
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?