BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Yvette F.
Brooklyn, NY
Just got a new wallet from Kate Spade and I absolutely love it! The color pattern is beautiful and the zippers ensure that your money is secure. It has different slots to keep things organized which is very important for me!
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Over the years I have ordered countless of times on katespade.com and even returned and exchanged many items, never had an issue with the customer service and never had to wait, the agent answered the phone almost immediately once you keyed in your correct selection. The only time I had an issue was about a pair of sunglasses, it could not be repaired because the model had discontinued.
Olivia H.
Bowling Green
I have purchased dozens of products from Kate Spade and have never been disappointed. Although a tad pricey, her products are true quality and the services they provide to their customers are unbeatable.
Samantha T.
There is an outlet by my house and they have a Kate Spade. Their bags are super cute and very good quality. I purchased them at the outlets so the prices are more affordable there. I love my wallet from their its my fav purchase.
This company has the cutest things that are practical and of good quality. Totally worth the price tag. The shopping experience is easy and helpful if you have questions. I would recommend shopping here!
calista m.
I love my bag from Kate spade as it is the perfect size for everything i need. I can fit so much stuff inside the bag it’s amazing. The bag was not too expensive and the shopping experience was enjoyable
Makena D.
San Diego
Every time I get a new dress or wallet, I am SO impressed. The quality, the pricing, the amazing colors- just everything. Each time I go in the store, I see the incredible new selection which is awesome.
Amanda C.
Such a great quality brand. Own many of their classic handbags in various shapes and sizes. Versatile options from beach bags to evening bags and prices are reasonable compared to other luxury handbags.
Emillie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Every time I compliment someone's hand bag it's ALWAYS Kate Spade. They always have the classiest and most chic looking products. Love this brand and will always recommend especially for perfume as well
Haley M.
Saint Charles, MI
Some of my favorite pieces are from Kate Spade. They last so well and aren’t too pricey. My One In A Million necklace with an S initial in Rose Gold is the only necklace I wear and it’s held up so well!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?