BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20409)
ashlee b.
Mount Gilead, OH
I bought a Kate Spade Wallet at the outlet store. It was perfect in every way. The quality was phenomenal. There is hardly any ware on it and it works just as good as the day I got it. The customer service was excellent and I would buy Kate Spade products at anytime.
Katelyn R.
princeton
Love me some Kate spade. Very durable bags I’ve never had one break on me. I love the style of Kate spade. It’s definitely my go to purse. They are a little pricey but definitely worth the money
Madeline A.
chico
I have a pretty blue wallet that I got as a present from a friend and I really love it. On of the letters fell off though and that made me sad. It works well and I can tell that it was well made.
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
I love this brand. Super cute preppy / girly items that are great for every season. I love the bright colors and the textured leathers they use. All my bags have lasted me years of wear without showing it!
Wendy D.
Pell City, AL
I bought a Kate Spade purse for my daughter for Christmas. She loves it and uses it daily. Great quality, and though it is a very light color it hasn't gotten grimy which was a concern of minr.
Rachael S.
Westlake
Michael Kors Sutton Medium Saffiano Leather Satchel Handbag in Black. Seriously so universal. Love the shoulder strap and it’s super roomy. Can be used as dressed up or dressed down.
Michelle A.
I have been purchasing handbags for years from them, even before they became more well known in the most recent years. They are top quality and I love their style. I would recommend to shop here but a part of would have liked to have kept this gem store a secret. :)
Marcia C.
Pittsboro, NC
bags kate spade new york Cedar Street Maise Convertible Crossbody is beautiful! It’s my fav at the moment. It’s perfect for every item I have to bring with me when I leave my house 😍
Heather S.
My husband bought me a Kate spade purse for my wedding gift from him, I was so surprised and excited it is the most beautiful purse I have ever owned. The size is great and quality is amazing! I definitely recommend Kate spade if you're looking for a high end purse.
Dana S.
I have a beautiful ,small wallet from Kate Spade. It has been very useful when it comes to downsizing. It holds everything I need except for my phone and keys. It's perfect for my smaller purse
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?