BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20422)
Emily L.
Jacksonville
I love Kate Spade! It's such a fun and girly brand. I've purchased purses, wallets, planners, coffee cups, jewelry, and more! I'm always happy with the quality of my items and how long they last.
Jennifer B.
I have the red newbury lane over the shoulder bag and i absolutely love it! the quality impeccable compared to other brands and it was so easy to purchase as well. No marks so far and i've had it for almost a year. I would definitely recommend buying a purse from here.
Emily S.
Beaverton
Kate Spadebags kate spade new york Cedar Street Maise Convertible Crossbody is the perfect bag! It’s the perfect size, color, and shape. It’s not too big that it feels like a duffle but big enough that it holds the necessities with room to spare.
Simone H.
Las Vegas
I have several purses and wallets and phone cases from here and will keep purchasing from here, this brand is amazing. Everything I have purchased is still in amazing condition and classic styles
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
I love this brand. Super cute preppy / girly items that are great for every season. I love the bright colors and the textured leathers they use. All my bags have lasted me years of wear without showing it!
Brittney U.
Flemingsburg , KY
Kate Spade is my favorite designer brand. I have several bags and they all hold up so well. The accessories are so much fun and you can dress up any outfit. I also love the sunglasses, they are wonderful.
Jennifer T.
Walden, NY
Um can I just say, I live for Kate Spade surprise sales. Always can find the most adorable products discounted, but still available directly through the company so you can trust it isn't too good to be true
Amanda H.
Stamford, CT
The handbags from Kate Spade are incredibly cute and really high quality but the prices are so high and most of the time I cannot bring myself to buy something full price. I love when I am able to find a good deal on their clearance OR find a great steal at Marshalls.
Hannah B.
La Mirada, CA
One if my favorite brands! She does such an amazing job of keeping her products classy and timeless! I have a few purses and wallets. Used in both practical (everyday) and professional settings.
Bethany M.
Haubstadt, IN
I love the Kate Spade tote and matching wallet I received for Christmas. The tote is big enough to hold all of my items that I need to have in there. The holds all of my cards that I have to have on me. I absolutely love both items and would buy more from Kate Spade.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?