BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Kaylee H.
Corbin
I LOCE KATE SPADE SOOOO MUCH!! I have 4 or 5 purses from them! Everything they have is so cute. I love their cases wallets purses hand bags everything!! I would do anything to have another one from them right now!
Marybel S.
Morehead
Love Kate’s purses or handbags her shoulders bags or backpacks her wallet or amazing I love good a quality last for ever good price love everything about that all of the colors everything matches my outfit love the texture.
Anna C.
Lexington, Ky
Oh goodness! There stuff is just too cute! Was really wanting a large tote for intern/work life that looked sleek and professional and i found just the one! All kinds of colors and fun patterns if thats your vibe!
Cristina F.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I absolutely love everything I own or have purchased Kate Spade. Her designs always have a clean minimalist design while maintaining that simple elegance within the luxury of every piece. I still use KS pieces I’ve bought years ago, all because of the timeless beauty that Kate Spade always captures. I was devastated the moment I heard about her passing because I knew it signaled an end to an entire style.
Mara D.
New Hyde Park, NY
My all time favorite designer! I love everything by Kate Spade, the styles are so timeless and classic, and the quality is absolutely fantastic! I have the wallets in at least 4 different sizes/styles, several purses, clothes, and some amazing jewelry that I get a ton of use out of!
Krysteene M.
Mililani , HI
I love this brand!!! I mostly shops for their hand bags and wallets. I think that this brand is very good quality. Their products are super cute! They are a bit on the pricey side but I think it’s worth the money.
Fotini A.
Purchased jewelry and a bag. Very pretty delicate designs. Super feminine and timeless. Ok quality. not as great as some competitors. Pricey, and their deigns can be bland. I would recommend Kate spade to others
Kristina G.
Overland Park
I love Kate spades purses! They’re very high quality and pretty! You pay for what you get for sure. They match with everything and are easy to carry around. I also like their phone cases. They’re pretty as well!
Written I.
New London, OH
Love their purses they are so beautiful and such high quality. Definitely worth the price. I have had mine for a few years and it still looks amazing like I just pulled it off of the shelf. I am so happy with it
Bernadette T.
I really love all the bags of this store, are excellent quality and design, and the prices are accesible too, you have to buy it some time, I have one and it’s one of my favorites, they have excellent attention.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?