BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20433)
Samantha S.
Sheboygan, WI
I bought a phone case for my Samsung Galaxy S6 last year. It still looks great and is in pretty decent shape. They are a bit more expensive that other brands, but I still think it's a great cover.
Brittany C.
I recently bought a small, periwinkle blue Kate Spade clutch. It was originally a bit pricey but I got it around the holidays at 70% off so it was reasonably prices. The quality is fantastic and its just big enough to hold everything I need without being too large.
Karey D.
LOVE the designs. Super affordable and cute prints that are perfect for any season. 100% satisfied and would consider re-purchasing. I bought this from an outlet store and have used the bag since.
Nathaly M.
Garfield
I've bought these cute sandals from Kate Spade. They were honestly so adorable and very comfortable and lightweight. They also have cute designs on them that make them fashionable and comfortable.
Kathy L.
Clovis
Kate Spade has the cutest designs and I’m a sucker for accessories. I love the phone cases, jewelry and sunglasses. Shopping here is definitely a splurge but worth it. I use ebates when I can to earn cash back.
Azanique R.
Greenville, NC
I adore Kate Spare products. Everything from the bags to planners to stationary to wallets are perfect for the busy everyday girl! I’ve had all my products for years and continue to use them over and over again.
Janee S.
I don’t think Kate spade pricing is that much! In my opinion I they it’s pretty affordable! My mom bought Be a cute kitty bag with 3D detailing and I get great compliments on it when I wear it out!
Sophia A.
Memphis
Fashionista Expert Level 1
kate spade has THE CUTEST things ever!!! the products are super classy and unique. they also have multiple stores where the sell purses and accessories as well as outlet stores and regular stores.
Emma
I have a crossbody bag from here. I use it every time I go out and only need a small amounts of products like a wallet, my phone, and my keys. So I usually take it with me and it has lasted 5 years
Haley E.
Reading
Kate Spade is my favorite handbag designer and I haven’t purchased a purse from anyone else in maybe 4 years. I love her designs and the quality is incredible! I absolutely recommend shopping here!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?