BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Amber L.
baker
Anything by Kate spade is my favorite. Long lasting not too pricy for handbags and products of such great quality. I am a firm believer that Kate spade is the best out there when it comes to high end fashion and bags
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
I love their style, sleek and professional. You can dress them up or down. My only issue is that my wallet ripped about one week after I purchased it. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary with it, which is weird.
Alyssa K.
I LOVE Kate Spade.....LOVE!!! I know some of the stuff is expensive and I know that some of the stuff isn't the best quality, but its quirky yet classy. Fun yet sophisticated and just all around Joyful. It's by far my favorite brand of all time and I'll continue being a Kate Spade Addict for life!!
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
You can't go wrong with Kate Spade. I have a couple of her handbags and they hold up pretty well, sometimes I'm not always a fan of her designs but I know they're supposed to be fun for others. I'm more a fan of her classic, original look.
Catherine B.
Galesburg
Cute brand. Nice quality of different range of products. Makes good gifts for others or special events. I am a frequent customer of this line. I bought her stuff at Von Mour. I would recommend this line to everyone.
Sheidey M.
Puerto Rico
I bought my bag here in kate spade. BEAUTIFUL. They give you life time guarantee and it's a good quality. When I bought it the store was 75% off sooooo I bought everything I could. My next bag will be from here also.
Kenzie H.
I am obsessed with what Kate Spade has to offer. She has created the CUTEST purses. They are very affordable compared to other high end dealers. My dream purse comes from Kate Spade and I cannot wait to purchase it.
Taylor W.
Azusa, CA
LOVE Kate spade bags. They’re not too overpriced and they have great quality. Very spunky and fun collections that stay youthful. I continually buy Kate Spade handbags whenever I need a new handbag. R.I.P Kate Spade!
Maddie S.
New York
I love all of Kate Spade's items, from the bags to home and office decor. The bags are great quality for being on the lower price end of designer bags, and the anesthetic of all of the items coordinated wonderfully.
Amanda s.
I am a purse lover, so I have tried many different brands of purses. Although the price tag for Kate Spade is high, if you pay attention to their website you can get amazing deals! I love my Kate Spade and the quality is amazing. I carry my Kate Spade daily and get many different compliments on it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?