BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20557)
Stephanie S.
Washington
I just recently bought a Kate spade wallet and I love it! Shopping experience was made very convenient and the quality of the wallet is sturdy , Kate spade is a little pricey but well worth the cost
Hannah F.
I love my Kate spade and wish I could buy more! They’re cute and simple but also very fashionable and classic. I really think that it’s an understated brand and hope that it’s around for a long time.
Kaleigh S.
Newark, DE
I love my Kate Spade bag and wallet. I got the bag for my graduation and it’s incredibly versatile and spacious. I use my wallet for everyday usage and it’s amazing i love how it opens up completely.
Elizabeth I.
la porte , TX
Love Kate space handbags they are so beautiful and they are so different as well. I bought my daughter a cute cupcake bag and she loved it as well!!! I will purchase Kate spade for the rest of my life!!!
Lynsee T.
Charlotte, NC
I have always been a fan of Kate’s brand. The bright vibrant colors really give attention to the products. I own several purses and wallets of hers and will continue to be a loyal fan of her work.
Danielle C.
Rayville, LA
Kate spade is amazing!!! I love the variety of clothing she has!! If I had a million dollars this is all I would buy. ! Sometimes it can be pricey but I must say it is well worth every single cent.
LAURA R.
Los Angeles
I own a Kate Spade purse and i love the texture of the bag. Also like that it pairs well with any outfit. I love the size of my bag it helps me carry everything I need with out over stuffing it.
Hailey B.
East Dublin, GA
Kate Spade has the cutest phone cases. They’re protective and stylish all at the same time. I love her cases. The are pricey but they’re cute and totally worth it! 10/10 would recommend to others!
Brittany C.
I recently bought a small, periwinkle blue Kate Spade clutch. It was originally a bit pricey but I got it around the holidays at 70% off so it was reasonably prices. The quality is fantastic and its just big enough to hold everything I need without being too large.
Hannah B.
Pansey
Kate spade is a wonderful brand, I love her hand bags and wallets it it my most favorite purchase ever. I don’t shop her a lot, I wish I could more. I would most definelty buy more in the future. I love all her colors and designs.!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?