BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20464)
Katie L.
Lemont, IL
Just bought a new Kate Spade purse and it’s beautiful. I get compliments on it all the time at work and the bag fits everything I need into it perfectly. I have absolutely no complaints about it, it’s gorgeous.
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
My husband got me a Kate Spade purse for my birthday in September. I love it. It's quality is unmatched and the weather is real. Kate Spade is one of our favorite designers
Courtney B.
Chelmsford, MA
Love Kate spade! Xoxo got a beautiful bag perfect for spring :)
Love the colors and was a great price!! One of my fav bags. Can fit so much in it too! Great experience will definitely
Shop here again
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
I recently bought a Kate Spade phone case. I'm picky over cases for my phone. I usually have to have one with some sort of design or coloring to it. Usually the ones with the designs don't last long. I was finding I had to buy a new case every couple months. My Kate Spade phone case lasted me over a year. I recently got a new phone so I had to get a new case. I found one with a beautiful design that was one again made by Kate Spade. With the case I get the best of both worlds. The cases do their job of protecting your phone while also looking beautiful. They run a little more than your typical case but they are worth it. The only bad thing is most places only carry one or two designs but you can find many online.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I love every single thing Kate Spade creates. The quality is the best I have purchased by far, every thing I own from them still looks and feels brand new which is a testament to the amazing quality!
Aishah S.
Coral Springs, FL
A couple of years ago I wouldn't have bothered to write a review for Kate Spade. However recently, I have been ordering a couple of their products that have caught my eye and I totally love them! They have new things like water bottles and umbrellas that are totally modern and are aimed at, yet not limited to, a younger audience. It's so cute and edgy!
Samantha S.
Lincoln , NE
I sometimes thing that Kate Spade is a little over priced but their purses are always so cute. Also they have a lot of great sales which is how i purchased my purse! Overall i really love this store
anna H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really like there phone cases especially there turquoise Kate Spade Rubber ones. There so cute and well made to last long. Shopping there is always phone because always o much to chose from. I love there stuff and I hope to go soon because I love there stuff.
Azanique R.
Greenville, NC
I adore Kate Spare products. Everything from the bags to planners to stationary to wallets are perfect for the busy everyday girl! I’ve had all my products for years and continue to use them over and over again.
Hannah B.
Pansey
Kate spade is a wonderful brand, I love her hand bags and wallets it it my most favorite purchase ever. I don’t shop her a lot, I wish I could more. I would most definelty buy more in the future. I love all her colors and designs.!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?