BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Teri B.
One of my favorite high end brands. The purses and wallets last forever if they are well taken care of. I love all the different colors and patterns that everything comes in and how girly everything is.
amanda w.
raleigh
My favorite high-end brand! I’ve had a few purses, phone cases and more from Kate Spade. Everything is whimsical, gorgeous and high quality. My purses from here last for a long time and I use them daily!
Laura A.
West Newton, MA
My fiancé ordered me a new monogrammed wallet for Christmas so I wanted a matching card case. Ordered one online that I found not only on sale but that came in two days with Kate Spade's quick shipping!
Cynthia J.
Warren, AR
Late Spade purses are super cute! They are great quality! They can be pricey but when they have sales, they make sure that they are great ones! Definitely will continue to buy more Kate Spade products!
Linh N.
I have a few bags from Kate spade & the colorful designs have always been the main thing that attracted me. Great styles without breaking the bank, I can only hope Kate spade designs will continue on!
Lays M.
Washington , DC
Which girl doesn't love a Kate spade product? It's a must! The colors are beautiful, the design are modern and all the products have high quality . My favorite brand for purses and wallets. 5 starts!!!
Leslie M.
Seymour
I have a wallet and a purse from Kate Spade and I absolutely love it! My purse is a cross body and its small enough to fit everything that I need in it. My wallet is amazing fits literally everything.
Clarissa P.
Edinburg, TX
This brand is amazing I own a side purse and it's the best and a great size. I go here often for phone cases or jewelry. I recommend for ladies to shop here it's kind of pricey but very good condition!
Elliott C.
Boston
Super durable bags, I purchased a light pink leather bag for work and it still looks brand new. I love the store, I bought mine from city center in dc. I definitely recommend this brand, it's a staple.
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
Love Kate Spade! Such an amazing brand from hand bags to shoes! How can you go wrong with it? It’s affordable and just perfect quality! It lasts a long time. My favorite are the clutches and crossbody!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?