BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20600)
Morgan H.
I love my purse! It’s the perfect color and I really enjoyed the staff that helped me pick it out. However, the leather is starting to wear and is damaged. It’s somewhat upsetting due to the price....
Lindsey C.
Albertville, AL
Kate Spade is my favorite handbag designer. They're styles are fun, functional, and also classy. The leather that is used is a great quality and feels so much better than other high end brands I've purchased. After being disappointed with the last bag I purchased from another designer I decided Kate Spade will be the only bags or wallets I carry. I have a small bag for trips and vacations and a larger one and a diaper bag that I use daily. Their home ware is also so classic and beautiful. I have yet to be able to try their clothing line; but I do look at it frequently and most certainly drool over the items on there. That will be one of my next purchases!
Martyna B.
Staten Island
So whimsical, classy, and cute! Unique prints and collections that show tons of personality without looking weird or cheap. Good prices for the quality. One of my all time favorite higher end stores!
Regina S.
I love Kate spade! I have a few of their products and they have lasted forever. My newest purchase is the wallet/clutch. It's in a fabulous minty teal color. I love all the bright colors and designs.
Samantha S.
Lincoln , NE
I sometimes thing that Kate Spade is a little over priced but their purses are always so cute. Also they have a lot of great sales which is how i purchased my purse! Overall i really love this store
Anna S.
Phoenix, AZ
Bought 2 purses and some jewelry for gifts from the KS outlet. They were loved by all and the quality is high as always. Love shopping here and will continue buying gifts here for friends and family.
TAYLOR H.
Pasadena, MD
So sad kate spade has passed always had loved her items I have a beautiful leather bag in robins egg that I absolutely worship. When I'm not using it it's in a care bag in my closet on the top shelf
Whitney T.
Hampton
Every product I’ve ever owned by Kate Spade has been quality and durable. Styles are always fresh and new! I can rely on Kate Spade to be trend setting and full of variety. I love the outlet as well!
Stephanie E.
foley
I bought my first designer hand bag for my birthday this year! I have always wanted a piece of designer something and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase! It’s great quality and I live my handbag!
Brittney L.
Edison, NJ
It’s the new coach. All the designs are amazing. Good for work, going out, traveling,Ect. I love the wallets and card holders. The purses are great too. I love all the smaller crossbody collections.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?