BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Taylor B.
Ontario, OH
Kate spade is one of my all time favorite Brands! I love all the colors and styles of bags! I just got some sunglasses and they are my favorite! I just got a new bag and I carry it everyday! So stylish!
Kelsey H.
I have recently bought a mug from Kate Spade. It is so pretty and so decorative but the only issue is the lid literally has to be perfectly on top. Otherwise it spills everywhere. So if it is not perfectly aligned which can take a few minutes because it is not the easiest it can spill.
Olivia H.
Bowling Green
I have purchased dozens of products from Kate Spade and have never been disappointed. Although a tad pricey, her products are true quality and the services they provide to their customers are unbeatable.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I love all of these products they last for such a long time. They have excellent quality and their laptop sleeves are the best. There can always be some improvement but there is not that much to improve.
Emillie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Every time I compliment someone's hand bag it's ALWAYS Kate Spade. They always have the classiest and most chic looking products. Love this brand and will always recommend especially for perfume as well
brittany r.
Kissimmee, FL
I recently bought a cute little Disney wallet from Kate Spade and I love it. Yes, it was a bit pricey. However, the quality and the materials used are great. This wallet is going to last me a LONG time.
Yvette F.
Brooklyn, NY
Just got a new wallet from Kate Spade and I absolutely love it! The color pattern is beautiful and the zippers ensure that your money is secure. It has different slots to keep things organized which is very important for me!
Bri C.
MARLTON, NJ
Kate Spade items are adorable and very high quality! The only thing I do not like would be the price tag... The selection is fun and would love to buy more but have to wait for sales and clearance items!
kaileigh h.
I have personally bought a few purses and glasses. I love it so much. I am addicted. I shop here nonstop. My favorite purchase is the few frames I got from them. I would shop here again in a heartbeat!!
Kayla B.
Savannah, GA
I have over ten different purses from Kate Spade and love every single one. I purchased earrings online and took them back to the brick and morter store and the customer service was outstanding! Also, I LOVE my KS earrings!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?