BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20451)
Ashley R.
Bronx, NY
I love Kate Spade bags! Honestly the cutest and always look absolutely incredible! I’ve owned at least 5 kate spade bags and have always had great shopping experiences and found something unique and perfect for me!
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
Love shopping with Kate Spade. The price range of their products makes it my go to for stylish gift giving. Most recently purchase a handbag for my MIL for Christmas and was on my doorstep in 2 days! Great service!
Ashley V.
San Antonio
I love the colors and quality of Kate Spade purses, clothes and accessories. The items are affordable and chic. I have bought many times and will continue to be a customer. I recommend purchasing from this company.
Pooja P.
Love the handbags and wallets. Recently I have purchased some of her jewelry like studs and bracelets. Good quality with different colors! My favorite purchase ever has been the crossbody clutch in candy apple red.
Lacey H.
Quincy, IL
I just got a brand new wallet that came with a magnetic phone case that magnets into the wallet. Bought from TJ Maxx originally $160, got for $40! Amazing buy!! In love with the wallet and phone case. Great quality
Steffanie R.
Elkhart
Bought a Kate spade phone case for my android. Loved the design the case was simple to put on and remove for cleaning. However for the price tag I wasn’t impressed, it didn’t last long at all before falling apart.
Marybel S.
Morehead
Love Kate’s purses or handbags her shoulders bags or backpacks her wallet or amazing I love good a quality last for ever good price love everything about that all of the colors everything matches my outfit love the texture.
Kaylee H.
Corbin
I LOCE KATE SPADE SOOOO MUCH!! I have 4 or 5 purses from them! Everything they have is so cute. I love their cases wallets purses hand bags everything!! I would do anything to have another one from them right now!
Abby B.
I LOVE KATE SPADE. The colors are beautiful and youthful. I love that there are so many different designs and unique styles that always come out. I have a few purses of great quality and they are extremely durable
Cristina F.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I absolutely love everything I own or have purchased Kate Spade. Her designs always have a clean minimalist design while maintaining that simple elegance within the luxury of every piece. I still use KS pieces I’ve bought years ago, all because of the timeless beauty that Kate Spade always captures. I was devastated the moment I heard about her passing because I knew it signaled an end to an entire style.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?