BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20586)
Yesenia D.
Austin
Quality and style with affordable prices. I love everything from Kate Spade! I love her many purses and her wallets. I look forward to purchasing my next item because of how awesome their products are.
Isabel B.
San Francisco, CA
Love the bags! Sometimes a little stiff, I wish they had more day to day / casual options. Their clothes and accessories are a little over the top but I can't pass on a cute phone case once in a while.
Tiffany C.
San Francisco, CA
This brand is so fun and quirky. I love it and I love all their products, although I wouldn't necessarily want or use all of them. Their classic purses are so cute.
Alina D.
Austin, TX
Excelentes diseños y únicos y especiales, hay variedad a escoger . Compré unos labiales que venían en una caja muy original que me encantaron . Las carteras las amo cada una es especial en el diseño. Hay tanto por escoger y yo el es súper genial .
Michaela H.
Lexington, KY
I have a katepade wallet and I absolutely love it! It fits everything I need and is amazing quality. Honestly I didn’t spend a lot of money on it and I have had it for years. I would highly recommend buying Kate spade!
Clarissa P.
Edinburg, TX
This brand is amazing I own a side purse and it's the best and a great size. I go here often for phone cases or jewelry. I recommend for ladies to shop here it's kind of pricey but very good condition!
Ruhama H.
Tempe, AZ
I purchased a bracelet from Kate spade and it's so beautiful. I call it the Cartier look alike because I'm not sure of the actual name. I recently lost my first one and had to repurchase it again haha
Bethany D.
Anniston
So many different design! absolutely love it. Hopefully it will continue on in her honor. I don’t shop here often but I have a few things. I would say my favorite thing is probably my light pink purse.
Karina S.
Los Angeles , CA
I have so many kate spade shoes, purses, wallets and jewelry! Her brand is my favorite, I think it fits in so perfectly for myself being 21. Everything is super cute and unique! Nothing like hers is the same, I love her stuff.!
Lauren C.
Stamford, CT
I love everything Kate spade. They have both cute and well made products. I have purchased from both the outlet stores and the full price stores. Great products and friendly staff. You can often find good deals. I love Kate spade and would recommend products to ALL my friends!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?