BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20494)
Isabel B.
San Francisco, CA
Love the bags! Sometimes a little stiff, I wish they had more day to day / casual options. Their clothes and accessories are a little over the top but I can't pass on a cute phone case once in a while.
Morgan H.
I love my purse! It’s the perfect color and I really enjoyed the staff that helped me pick it out. However, the leather is starting to wear and is damaged. It’s somewhat upsetting due to the price....
Samantha P.
Newburgh, IN
I had been wanting a little wallet that I could easily fit in my pocket so that I wouldn't have to deal with a purse. I saw this little blue wallet just big enough for some cards and cash and thought it was perfect. Super happy with it and will definitely recommend to my friends.
Sara B.
I love Kate spade one of my favorite brands for wallets and little accessories, it can be expensive but most of the time it’s affordable. They are absolutely perfect and I will continue shopping there.
Katie G.
Fairfax, VA
Love Kate spade! I love the style of the wallets and purses! The quality is so much better than other designers and the style of the bags are always classic but still on trend with colors and designs!
Savannah M.
There bags are one of the best I’ve ever purchased. It was the first purse I ever had as a kid and I’m still in love with them. They’re amazing quality and I can’t find a design anywhere like there’s.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I love Kate Spade. I owned one of her iPhone cases and I received so many compliments on it. I just purchased a new 7+ and the Apple Store didn't have these any longer. I will find one for my new phone.
Hannah V.
Beebe
I bought a purse for over $300 and the zipper broke within the first 3 weeks! I tried countless times to get it fixed and it would never stay! It was overly priced for somethings that broke so easily.
Jessi M.
Pacific, MO
My husband recently purchased a beautiful hat for my birthday. The hat fit great and it was perfect for our beach vacation! I love Kate Spade’s products and prices. Very affordable for the name brand!
Madison H.
My kate spade purse is my all time favorite. Its a white leather bag and I take it everywhere with me. I always get compliments on it when I go out. It makes me feel more posh when I bring it with me.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?