BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20516)
Mary K.
Kettering , OH
These are my favorite handbags! They are such great quality. I buy a new one each year. The wallets and accessories have such cute designs. The staff in every store I've been in have been exceptional.
Cynthia J.
Warren, AR
Late Spade purses are super cute! They are great quality! They can be pricey but when they have sales, they make sure that they are great ones! Definitely will continue to buy more Kate Spade products!
Vanessa M.
Love my Kate Spade wallet. It is made very well and the color is just beautiful. I have also bought 2 purses and love both of them also. I will definitely purchase more Kate Spade items in the future.
Rohanna F.
Grove City, PA
I love Kate Spade! It can be expensive but there stuff is great quality and will last a long time. I would highly recommend all of their products to anyone- you can find things for people of most ages.
Andrea C.
Camby, IN
I love everything about Kate spade! Their purses and wallets are beautiful and they feel so nice. Every year I get a new one and I re-fall in love every year with Kate Spade I have nothing bad to say.
Katie G.
Fairfax, VA
Love Kate spade! I love the style of the wallets and purses! The quality is so much better than other designers and the style of the bags are always classic but still on trend with colors and designs!
Michaela H.
Lexington, KY
I have a katepade wallet and I absolutely love it! It fits everything I need and is amazing quality. Honestly I didn’t spend a lot of money on it and I have had it for years. I would highly recommend buying Kate spade!
Tiffany C.
San Francisco, CA
This brand is so fun and quirky. I love it and I love all their products, although I wouldn't necessarily want or use all of them. Their classic purses are so cute.
Linsey V.
Fall River
Bought three purses from Kate Spade & love it 😍 the purses last me forever & still look brand new ! I have bought all my purse at the Kate Spade Outlets & never had a problem! Warranty for all purses 👛
Madison R.
Overland Park, KS
I have so many Kate Spade purses and they are definitely worth the money. Most I have had for years, including my wallet which I had for 7 until just getting a new one and it held up very well. I love shopping in the sale category as the website is always having amazing deals.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?