BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20428)
Rohanna F.
Grove City, PA
I love Kate Spade! It can be expensive but there stuff is great quality and will last a long time. I would highly recommend all of their products to anyone- you can find things for people of most ages.
Karina S.
Los Angeles , CA
I have so many kate spade shoes, purses, wallets and jewelry! Her brand is my favorite, I think it fits in so perfectly for myself being 21. Everything is super cute and unique! Nothing like hers is the same, I love her stuff.!
Cynthia J.
Warren, AR
Late Spade purses are super cute! They are great quality! They can be pricey but when they have sales, they make sure that they are great ones! Definitely will continue to buy more Kate Spade products!
Laura I.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased the Cameron Street Lane mini and love the high quality finishes of the bag. It maintains a lovely shape, although it is quite a small bag. I love the small size as it fits my card wallet, iPhone 7 Plus, lipstick, hand lotion, and maybe one or two other small items.
cham u.
i havent met anyone who doesnt like Kate Spades handbags they are just so cute and they can be style on somany ways. Beside heir products have a really good quality without having crazy expensive prices
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
Love Kate Spade! Such an amazing brand from hand bags to shoes! How can you go wrong with it? It’s affordable and just perfect quality! It lasts a long time. My favorite are the clutches and crossbody!
Katie G.
Fairfax, VA
Love Kate spade! I love the style of the wallets and purses! The quality is so much better than other designers and the style of the bags are always classic but still on trend with colors and designs!
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I love Kate Spade. I owned one of her iPhone cases and I received so many compliments on it. I just purchased a new 7+ and the Apple Store didn't have these any longer. I will find one for my new phone.
Jessi M.
Pacific, MO
My husband recently purchased a beautiful hat for my birthday. The hat fit great and it was perfect for our beach vacation! I love Kate Spade’s products and prices. Very affordable for the name brand!
Clarissa P.
Edinburg, TX
This brand is amazing I own a side purse and it's the best and a great size. I go here often for phone cases or jewelry. I recommend for ladies to shop here it's kind of pricey but very good condition!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?