BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mckenzie L.
Kate Spade, oh my gosh!!!! I'm in love with ALL of their products. I have so many cute purses that I am absolutely in love with. The style and uniqueness of their products makes me want them all!! I love it!
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
I purchased a pair of shoes for my wedding. They are gorgeous. Very great price and the size was perfect. Definitely true to size. Cannot wait to wear them again
Courtney A.
Thousand Oaks
From Kate spade I usually purchase the handbags of course. I have about 5 bags that I have bought in the last few years and now I just rotate through them, it really takes your outfit to a whole other level.
Nicole O.
Great quality purses and handbags. I don't shop Kate Spade often because it's not usually in my budget but when I do I am not disappointed. If it's in your budget, I highly recommend shopping at Kate Spade.
Stephanie B.
Cute, classic clothing and accessories. I every time I go out and I see someone with Kate Spade on, I always love it! It’s pretty expensive but the quality is good and all of my stuff has lasted a long time!
Arianna V.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love everything about Kate spade! It's my favorite brand of purse! I even call my purse Kate. It's the perfect size and goes with everything. I also have the phone case which has held up very well for not being a super protective case! Everyone should own Kate spade stuff!
Ashlee B.
Waycross, GA
I absolutely love, love, love, Kate spade products! I have purchased several different items from Kate spade! My sister loves this brand just as much as I do! So, I buy products as gifts for her frequently.
Campbell P.
Love love love kate spade. The best time to shop is when they have their 75% off sales so go sign up for the emails so you know when they happen! Which is pretty regularly for a more luxurious fashion line.
Ghyun K.
I have purchased wallets and phone cases from Kate Spade and I am never disappointed by the quality! The designs aren’t tacky and always in season! Love it love it love it! Will always recommend this brand~
Sydney S.
Anderson , SC
I bought a beautiful handbag! It is stunning and very very very nice quality. I would definitely love to have more. It's just a little pricey. They are beautiful and there are many different styles. In love
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?