BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katherine P.
Fond du Lac
Love all of the beautiful and fun pieces. It’s so nice to find items that are fun and flirty and don’t look like what everyone else is making. I always know that i will find something special at kate spade.
Emma M.
I have 5 kate spade purses and I would have to put that down in my book as one of my all time favorite brands ! The outlet prices make buying the purses so easy and stress free :)
Grace B.
I love Kate Spade, such a great and reliable brand. I have a bunch of wallets and purses, although they're semi-expensive, I definitely enjoy every product i've purchased. Great styles, colors, and quality.
Courtney S.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands for purchasing purses! The quality is amazing and long lasting not to mention very chic. I normally shop at a Kate Spade outlet to make sure I'm getting the best deal.
Nhi B.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love the bags from this brand! Kate Spade bags are so affordable and cute to wear! I love going to outlets where the deals on cute bags are unbelievable. I would definitely continue buying more
Gianna G.
Goshen
Although Kate spade is very mainstream and affordable for me I wish they would do some more basic items... everything appears to be brightly colored now. However their bags are amazing quality that I love!!
Alayna R.
I love all my bags and jewelry from Kate Spade. The colors and patterns are very vibrant and make me happy. I carry a Kate Spade bag every day and it is such good quality. The styles are classic but still very unique!
Samantha S.
Kate spade is my absolute favorite brand. I love everything she makes, I never had one complaint on anything I ever got. I have glasses which I had for over a year and still wear them. Not any wear on them.
Bella F.
Temple City , CA
I love Kate Spade so much, it's one of my favorite brands. They have a variety of things to choose from. From wallets, to purses, to phone cases, and even portable chargers. They have the cutestttt things!!
Jenny B.
Dallas, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love anything and everything Kate Spade! Right now I am carrying a purse, wallet, card holder, key chain, phone case and a necklace! Her stuff is quality and cute. Fashion forward and not outrageous price wise
Linda K.
Cleveland, GA
Are you paying for quality with this brand or the name?
Brianna B.
St johns, NL
is the jewelry good quality?
anahi a.
Do you like kate spade?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Why is it so expensive? Is it worth it
Micahla M.
Middletown, NY
I heard that Kate spade has really cute stuff but its a bit pricey would it be worth spending money on