BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Emma M.
I have 5 kate spade purses and I would have to put that down in my book as one of my all time favorite brands ! The outlet prices make buying the purses so easy and stress free :)
Mckenzie L.
Kate Spade, oh my gosh!!!! I'm in love with ALL of their products. I have so many cute purses that I am absolutely in love with. The style and uniqueness of their products makes me want them all!! I love it!
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
I purchased a pair of shoes for my wedding. They are gorgeous. Very great price and the size was perfect. Definitely true to size. Cannot wait to wear them again
Stephanie B.
Cute, classic clothing and accessories. I every time I go out and I see someone with Kate Spade on, I always love it! It’s pretty expensive but the quality is good and all of my stuff has lasted a long time!
Lauren H.
Encino, CA
Kate Spade is my go to purse brand. Their purses are very expensive though. But if you're looking for some cute accessories like jewelry or wallets, they have some really great stuff and they have sales all the time.
Kayla L.
New Lothrop
Got my beautiful rose gold watch from Kate spade New York. Absolutely love the color and quality of all things Kate spade. Would definitely recommend her line to anyone who hasn’t purchased from her before.
Jan S.
Jasper, AL
I really do like Kate Spade handbags and wallets. Oh and did I mention her jewelry. Classic designs. Pleasurable shopping Experience. My favorite item purchased would have to be the black and white striped tote bag. Reasonable pricing. I will be back for more.
Courtney A.
Thousand Oaks
From Kate spade I usually purchase the handbags of course. I have about 5 bags that I have bought in the last few years and now I just rotate through them, it really takes your outfit to a whole other level.
Courtney S.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands for purchasing purses! The quality is amazing and long lasting not to mention very chic. I normally shop at a Kate Spade outlet to make sure I'm getting the best deal.
Mariah D.
Las Vegas
I think it’s overpriced for the quality and the products are more trendy than classic, but sometimes they have something so cute I can’t resist it. Like a camel purse, with a matching keychain, and scarf...
Mirella C.
Dickinson, TX
What do yall think is better, kate spade or michael kors?
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael kors purses?
Tequila C.
Are these purses worth the money and are they good quality?
Danial B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Are there phone cases great quality?
Melissa R.
Morristown, NJ
Kate Spade, MK or coach ? Any suggestions ?