BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Michele L.
Lexington, SC
I purchased a pair of shoes for my wedding. They are gorgeous. Very great price and the size was perfect. Definitely true to size. Cannot wait to wear them again
Chelsea B.
I recently bought a Kate Spade phone case for my iPhone and i absolutely love it! i would highly recommend this to everyone! They have great quality products, and i would totally buy more products from them.
Jan S.
Jasper, AL
I really do like Kate Spade handbags and wallets. Oh and did I mention her jewelry. Classic designs. Pleasurable shopping Experience. My favorite item purchased would have to be the black and white striped tote bag. Reasonable pricing. I will be back for more.
Ghyun K.
I have purchased wallets and phone cases from Kate Spade and I am never disappointed by the quality! The designs aren’t tacky and always in season! Love it love it love it! Will always recommend this brand~
Courtney S.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands for purchasing purses! The quality is amazing and long lasting not to mention very chic. I normally shop at a Kate Spade outlet to make sure I'm getting the best deal.
✨Mixed G.
Lawrenceville
Kate spade is an amazing brand for any size and any color or purses it’s sad to say that Kate Spade died but it would always be in my memory that these purses are very special and I suggest that you get some
Emma M.
I have 5 kate spade purses and I would have to put that down in my book as one of my all time favorite brands ! The outlet prices make buying the purses so easy and stress free :)
Jordan H.
Huntsville, AL
Kate spade is my favorite accessory brand!! It is the only brand I will carry! Her surprise sales are amazing! Her products last for years! I have a 8 year everyday purse and it still looks brand new! I always recommend people shop here!
Savannah A.
Memphis, TN
I bought a medium sized handbag from Kate Spade and love it! It's the perfect size for me because I am always on the go and need something compact, yet reasonable.
Plus it is super simple, yet cute!
Nicole O.
Great quality purses and handbags. I don't shop Kate Spade often because it's not usually in my budget but when I do I am not disappointed. If it's in your budget, I highly recommend shopping at Kate Spade.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?