BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20505)
Amanda N.
Elliston, VA
I absolutely love the quality and styles of the pocketbooks! I was looking for a simple black purse and found one to die for. On top of the great find it was part of a recent sale which made it a steal!!!
Megan M.
I absolutely love the purses from Kate Spade! They're so cute and go with everything wardrobe wise. In my opinion Kate Spade purses are the best and cutest! There's so many different styles to chose from!
Katherine B.
Quincy , IL
10/10 EVERYTIME. Her products are so chic and in right now! She’s such a great designer I love everything they come out with! Just got my first purse and wallet in February and will forsure be buying more!
Sonam S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Great quality products, my main wallet is Kate Spade and its roomy, trendy, and matched with everything! Also their jewelry is so dainty and cute plus everything comes in the best dust bags! Would recommend Kate spade for minimalists
Kristen N.
Blue Springs
The quality of her products is great. A little pricey so I tend to treat myself and not something I do a lot. I felt pampered shopping here. Her products last for years and I would recommend shopping here.
Casey W.
Chico, CA
I got my purse during a sale and I absolutely love it. The quality is awesome, and the durability is great. I've had my purse for two years and it is still looking brand new. Kate Spade is my go to purse!
Marlena D.
Kate Spade purses are my favorite! The options and colors and designs are endless. They are VERY well made and will last you season after season. I currently own a few and rotate them throughout the year.
Amber Rose B.
Murfreesboro
Coach Kate Spade Wellesley Neda Zip Around Wallet [] I needed a new wallet and when I saw it I couldn’t resist. I love it, I definitely would buy it again. It is big enough to fit everything I need.
Taryn G.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have purchased a few, not too many, but a few items from Kate Spade. I own a purse, a laptop bag, a wallet, and a pair of earrings. I really enjoy the items from Kate Spade I have purchased outside of one particular issue with the straps on my laptop bag. They attach and can come off with screws instead of clasps similar to lobster claws. Unfortunately, the screws frequently become unscrewed, and there have been several times where I will grab the laptop bag, with my laptop in it, and one strap has come unconnected from the bag, causing it to go crashing to the floor. Not ideal at all. I do love my other purse and wallet, though, and the earrings from KS are just darling!
Lauren B.
Carlsbad
I just adore Kate Spade items. They are always so fun and outgoing which matches my personality. Amazing quality and affordable as well. Recently, got a small sparkly tote for the little something extra ;)
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?