BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Paige S.
Lincoln
I always like Kate Spade products. I love there is always unique colors and nothing that’s too over the top. I like the fact that I don’t have to always go to a Kate Spade store in order to get her products.
Ghyun K.
I have purchased wallets and phone cases from Kate Spade and I am never disappointed by the quality! The designs aren’t tacky and always in season! Love it love it love it! Will always recommend this brand~
Bella F.
Temple City, CA
I love Kate Spade so much, it's one of my favorite brands. They have a variety of things to choose from. From wallets, to purses, to phone cases, and even portable chargers. They have the cutestttt things!!
Jennifer G.
Classic styles with a little whimsy on some pieces. The brand is priced in line with coach and Michael kors. My negatives were the quality, especially patent leather pieces. They always crack near the seams.
Savannah A.
Memphis, TN
I bought a medium sized handbag from Kate Spade and love it! It's the perfect size for me because I am always on the go and need something compact, yet reasonable.
Plus it is super simple, yet cute!
Danielle F.
Levittown, PA
Love Kate spade. I have purses from there that have lasted for over 5 years and are in great condition. I love the simple, sophisticated style because the bags don’t go out of style and I can still use them.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
Great website, great brand. I signed up for emails and I am notified every time they have a private sale, which is great because it's usually 30 or 40% off the sale price. I would definitely shop here again.
Raegan Z.
Bourbonnais, IL
I absolutely love Kate Spade. Her stuff is always so well made, and so cute but still so classy. I like that I don't have to sacrifice style for professionalism! I would highly recommend shopping this brand.
Jenny B.
Dallas, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love anything and everything Kate Spade! Right now I am carrying a purse, wallet, card holder, key chain, phone case and a necklace! Her stuff is quality and cute. Fashion forward and not outrageous price wise
Monica G.
Livermore
I recently bought a bag and wallet from Kate Spade and it’s great, very good quality and so cute I love it. Even though of course the products are expensive they are worth it because of the amazing quality!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?