BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20444)
jennifer h.
Portageville, MO
I ordered me some sunglasses online. So i didnt get to try them on first, so i was alittle worried. When i got them in I absolutely love them. They fit my face to a "T" and I receive compliments all the time.
Mikaela A.
Cincinnati, OH
most recently I bought myself a handbag and a wallet from Kate spade. In love ūüėć. The leather is amazing and the details put me in awe. Kate Spade knows what young people enjoy. So sad that she was gone so soon
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
What beautiful products. The lifestyle that Kate Spade promotes is what I want to be a part of. Classy, stylish, New York, 5th Avenue elegance is pure bliss. I live by the outlets and that's more my budget, but I'm prone to window shopping at the regular stores as well. I currently own a wallet, many pairs of earrings, and a purse. I will purchase again and again as the construction and design of each item is flawless, not to mention that the employees love what they do and are very helpful. I once had an employee reach out to me after they got a product back in stock after they didn't have it in the store. I couldn't tell you any other company with that level of service. Stellar job. Will shop here forever.
Margaret S.
Oakton
I have purchased several purses from Kate spade and they last so long. They are such good quality and come in all sorts of pretty patterns and colors. There are new designs often and I love my Kate spade bags!
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I bought a pair of Kate Spade RX glasses last year and absolutely love the look. They don't have a pladtic nose piece and that makes them very comfortable to wear.
Ashley A.
Oakland, CA
I received a Kate Spade bag as a gift for Christmas and I absolutely love it! The quality of the leather is amazing! I've taken the bag around everywhere and it does not show any signs of aging or dirt and it's held up so well to everyday use. I would definitely buy another in the future.
Brittney S.
I absolutely adore Kate Spade style. It’s fun and cute. I always get complimented on my pieces I have accumulated over the years from this brand. The employees are always super friendly and helpful in the stores.
Kelsey T.
Manhattan, KS
Love buying purses from Kate spade. Very simple designs that can last a life time. Good quality when something does break or malfunction they will fix or replace and send it back to you! I am a repeat customer
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
I have only purchased handbags from Kate Spade . I love every single bag that I own, 5 to be exact. Every single bag is made with love and good quality. You will not be dissapointed with a purchase from them.
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
I just love love love Kate Spade. The handbags, wallets, wristlets, sunglasses to the stationary and housewear goods. It has fit me in so many times and periods in my life. Their styles can attract just about anyone!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?