BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Suzanne J.
Bradenton, FL
I always think of Kate Spade as a classy, modern and fun brand! The brand offers a little of everything - handbags, homeware, accessories, shoes and clothing. I hope to add to my collection of Kate Spade soon!
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I love Kate Spade products! I use their purses, wallets, watches, and even their glasses! The designs are so cute and classy and the products are made well for long lasting use. I suggest this brand to anyone!
whitney l.
Zachary, LA
I wear my kate spade earrings all the tie and honestly need a new pair of them.They come in such a variety of shaped and sizes and colors.Their purses a great to.Over all kate spade is a great brand to purchase from and i really recommend buying from them.
Britney S.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite brands! Website is easy to use and they have wonderful sales. Purchases are always packaged so lovely. Their purses are durable and last a long time. Definitely recommend to all my friends.
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
Kate Spade has a variety of great things! All of it is great quality and super trendy! Always up to date on stylish accessories. Kate Spade products never disappoint. I will definitely shop at Kate Spade again
Melanie M.
Denver, CO
I have many things from Kate Spade. Actually just bought my mother some gifts today. Everything I've purchased from there is great quality and very much in style all seasons. I will forever shop at Kate Spade
Shanna G.
New Ulm, MN
I bought an adorable bag from here. I love the look, feel, and size, but my one complaint is that the zipper broke off with little use. I'm guessing my bag was just a one off defect, but it still bums me out.
Joni D.
Friendswood
I love Kate spades purses and wallets. I have had three wallets from there and one purse. One thing about the wallets is the zipper tends to break after so long. Storage in the wallets and purses are amazing.
Allie K.
Cincinnati, OH
The color and quality of Kate Spade is so amazing. It is a little on the pricer side but I just wait for the product that I'm looking at to go on sale or I wait for the suprise 75% off sales which are amazing.
Tierra H.
Ringgold, GA
I absolutely love Kate spade products. The designs on everything makes it so personal and tells a story. I really love the desk supplies. I'm a really girly girl, and my desk at work is covered in Kate spade.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?