BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20580)
Marissa G.
Knoxville, TN
I just recently bought a. At from Kate spade and I love it! The color of the leather is beautiful! I shop a lot at Kate Spade! I love the style and the classic look of it, and I will shop at Kate Spade again!
Brittney S.
I absolutely adore Kate Spade style. It’s fun and cute. I always get complimented on my pieces I have accumulated over the years from this brand. The employees are always super friendly and helpful in the stores.
Taylor H.
Lawton, OK
Such a wonderful brand. Everything from Kate Spade is a lasting purchase. If taken care of the
Bags will last forever. When looking to invest in a new bag definitely consider Kate Spade. Quality is top notch.
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
I have only purchased handbags from Kate Spade . I love every single bag that I own, 5 to be exact. Every single bag is made with love and good quality. You will not be dissapointed with a purchase from them.
Nadia S.
Takoma Park
Kate Spade is such a timeless brand. I have loved this brand and designer since the beginning of time for their fun, funky, quality items! From planners to purses, they can do it all. Always worth the splurge.
Lexus S.
Murphysboro
Love this brand soooo much! It’s totally amazing and has beautiful styles to fit everyone! It’s pretty affordable and adorable on everyone! I recommend highly and definitely will continue to shop from them!!!
Schelby C.
st.petersburg
Quality of their bags are cute but I’ve always been a Kate spade jewelry fan!!! Everything I have last so long and always great my favorite purchase was the bracelets becUse they stack great! Highly recommend
Margaret S.
Oakton
I have purchased several purses from Kate spade and they last so long. They are such good quality and come in all sorts of pretty patterns and colors. There are new designs often and I love my Kate spade bags!
Sydney V.
Buford, GA
Everything that I have bought from Kate spade I have loved! I have never had any problems with anything I have bought! I love everything they have! Everything they have is great quality and lasts a long time!
Elizabeth G.
Madison
Kate Spade is amazing for all of your purse needs. There are so many different options whether you’re looking for a small wallet to a large tote, Kate Spade has it all. Many great colors to choose from always.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?