BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20447)
Kylie B.
Bardstown, KY
Obsessed with all of my amazing purses and wallets from this brand. I hate over branded purses that have the brands logo all over them so there are perfect. Simple designs that look great with literally everything.
Erin i.
Novi, MI
I own several accessories from Kate spade and I love them all. A little pricey, so I only purchase when I am able to splurge. Accessories are very stylish and high quality
Alycia D.
I have an affinity for Kate Spade products that began with purses and wallets and has carried over to products for the home. I love KS plates and bowls and most recently purchased stationary that was very chic .
Aracely A.
Santa Ana, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Kate Spade products despite being priced at high amounts. They offer cute colors which cater to every women’s unique style and offer designs that bring out the best in everyone. Definitely a go to brand.
Mercedes A.
I love Kate spade, always has amazing bags and wallets and especially when I get to go to the outlet malls and get them much cheaper. These bags are worth all the talk everyone needs a Kate spade in there lives.
Morgan B.
Nashville, TN
I love Kate Spade. The quality of their products are excellent. I have so many purses and all are different colors and designs. They have great sales, where you receive 60-70% off. I love their kitchenware too.
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
What beautiful products. The lifestyle that Kate Spade promotes is what I want to be a part of. Classy, stylish, New York, 5th Avenue elegance is pure bliss. I live by the outlets and that's more my budget, but I'm prone to window shopping at the regular stores as well. I currently own a wallet, many pairs of earrings, and a purse. I will purchase again and again as the construction and design of each item is flawless, not to mention that the employees love what they do and are very helpful. I once had an employee reach out to me after they got a product back in stock after they didn't have it in the store. I couldn't tell you any other company with that level of service. Stellar job. Will shop here forever.
Marissa G.
Knoxville, TN
I just recently bought a. At from Kate spade and I love it! The color of the leather is beautiful! I shop a lot at Kate Spade! I love the style and the classic look of it, and I will shop at Kate Spade again!
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I bought a pair of Kate Spade RX glasses last year and absolutely love the look. They don't have a pladtic nose piece and that makes them very comfortable to wear.
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
Everything Kate Spade does is fabulous! I own a couple of purses, and got all of my girlfriend's earrings from there for Christmas! The outlet Kate Spade store has some serious deals too if you've never been!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?