BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Meghan D.
baton rouge
All of my Kate Spade products have lasted me YEARS! I still carry my purses. They clean easy and have a classic style. They’re great to give as gifts as well. The jewelry is adorable and also makes really great gifts!
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
High quality! I love the purses from here the most because they’re real leather and so well made. My all time favorite designer purses. Some are practical and some are not but I love them all because they’re beautiful
Calli A.
So nice it’s anazig I love Kate spade always v cute I wish that you could always buy what in the name of the how are it like nice because you can not worry about my favorite purchase wasnwhen I went into the
✨Lacieah✨ L.
Brandon, MS
Great! Love everything. Kate spade is one of my favorite brands and it is always such a great store when i go inside. I love getting compliments on all my bags. I recommend Kate spade to friends all the time! Love it
Stephanie H.
Kansas City
kate spade new york Gold-Tone Glitter Stone Stud Earrings

I love the neon colors and the option of always having several colors to choose from. Their backs are strong even when the studs can be a bit heavy.
Kelley M.
Columbia
I love Kate Spade. I have a purse, perfume, and a comforter from Kate Spade. While their products are expensive it’s worth it for the value. My favorite thing I’ve ever gotten from them has been the perfume I bought.
Elaine B.
Glendale, NY
Amazing store!
I’m all for little details on things. Kate Spade is definitely the store, for cute detailed bags and accessories. The chic girl in me, screams every time. I recommend shopping here, it’s your best bet!
Hannah S.
Alpharetta
The cutest purses and wallets! They have styles and colors that go with every outfit and I love the size selection. You can never have too many purses and wallets! I will always shop here and will definitely go back!
Em B.
Kenova, WV
Kate Spade has amazing quality in just about everything that is put out. The wide range of designs and colors for the purses and wallets, etc. are beautiful. The price makes it hard to buy things often, but worth it!
Mia C.
beaufort
Love Kate spade so much. Super great quality and super cute styles. They have amazing sales in the stores and way more options. I have quit a few things from here and recommend looking at there products but in store.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?