BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh Kate Spade! How everyone adores you which is the problem! I like be this brand and I think it’s adorable but everyone has the products. It’s becoming the next MK 🙈 however I do have multiple purses and I love them so. I just wish they would make this brand more luxury or something. The products are good quality though. I recommend them if you’re looking for a nice leather in style bag. Still love you Kate Spade!
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
Kate Spade is such a luxury brand. So of course they are going to be pricey, and they are highly expensive. But shopping at Kate Spade is nice, the employees are very friendly and helpful. I shop there quite a bit so some the local employees know me 😂. I have quite a few purses and I’d highly recommend shopping there for a treat, and the bags are durable and great quality.
April N.
Forest Lake
I absolutely love Kate spade. I think their designs are so beautiful, vibrant, and eye catching. My favorite items are the vegan leather options that they offer and I love how they are accommodating and changing with the times (for the better!). All of their products are extremely good quality and well made. You might spend a bit more than a lot of retailers, but you are paying for the quality of the products.
Marissa C.
New Castle
Best purse ever!! I have had it for almost 2 years and it has not wripped or anything like that. It looks brand new and not worn down at all. Super light weight and big enough to fit a medium sized wallet plus my other necessities. I carry this bag every single day and never get tired of it
Kaman D.
Las vegas , NV
I recently bought a pair of earrings, a bracelet and a backpack from Kate Spade and I love them all! I love wearing diamond studs and when I saw them at the store I had to purchase them! I love accessorizing my watches with bracelets because they pair so nicely. I carry the backpack with me everywhere I go! It’s so cute and comfortable to wear especially while shopping.
Shilo B.
Kate spade is my all-time favorite affordable luxury brand. I have so many items from this company it’s ridiculous. I have wallets in many different shapes and sizes, clutches, bags, even thank you cards and accessories. It’s nice because they have an outlet store, which makes their items more affordable for the every day person regardless of their financial standing.
Katie B.
I love this brand! Her designs are always fun but sophisticated as a women should be. I got a wallet recently and it’s a nice smooth leather, i will add a picture to this review and i like how it will match everything. Will definitely be purchasing more from the one and only Kate Spade.
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
I love Kate Spade’s purses. They are always a staple in my closet. High-quality and cute. And you can almost find a funky purse that fits your personality. I repurposed their diaper bag as a briefcase. No one knows the difference except somebody who’s actually owned the diaper bag for its intended purpose. They also have a Wallet I absolutely love. I’m very picky about my walls/wristlets and this one meets every purpose I need it for and it’s not too big and bulky. That’s all of my credit cards and money in addition to a pocket for myself own and I can throw my keys and the main component area. The best thing about this company as they offer amazing discounts at their outlet stores.

Thanks for such being such a great company.
Josie G.
Manasquan
Her Bags are beautiful! And they truly cater to
Many different taste! You can get a bag that’s fun or daring or
If your looking for
That simple
Elegance you can find that too. My boyfriend bought me one of her crossbody’s for Valentine’s Day and I can’t tell
You how many compliments I’ve gotten and it’s so practical that it’s my
Go to bag when I’m going to the city!
Leslie B.
Evanston, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade is one of my absolutely favorite designers. They make classic pieces, like a staple solid colored crossbody, but they also make SUCH fun, colorful pieces that are unique and right up my alley! I love the fun clothing and accessories with novelty prints- like llamas, hot sauce bottles, or flamingos. They also have great “surprise” sales every few months!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?