BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20454)
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
I love her bags and jewelry! The outlets are totally affordable. The bags are great and last forever! I just purchased a backpack style bag and I love it! It's cute and matches everything! Perfect for everyday!
Victoria M.
Los Angeles
I recently purchased some sandals by Kate Spade and they gave me blisters. They were very uncomfortable and definitely not worth the price. However, I have not tested many products so the entire brand isn’t bad.
KY Y.
Wyoming, MI
Kate Spade makes everything a girl could dream! It's always glitter and stars! I absolutely adore all of the products. I have so many handbags from them it's ridiculous! Would I recommend this?! YES!!!
Stephanie B.
Richmond Hill
Awesome company with awesome bags! I bought a diaper bag that I actually use as a work tote! You’d never guess that it could be a Diaper Bag! Bonus in case I ever have kids that I already have a fancy diaper bag!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Stylish purses and accessories! Slightly pricey but the product holds up well to wear. I only have one purse so far but would consider another for the right price.
Grace C.
Clear Brook, VA
I have 3 purses and a wallet from this brand. Amazing quality and the prices are high but not too high. They last a long time and are all very stylish. The quality is so worth the price, and I highly recommend.
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
This is such a fun and classic brand! I love how colorful all her pieces are and the quality of each piece. My favorite item is a little pink tote my husband got. I love following them on social media for fashion inspiration 💓
Jessica M.
Oakdale , CA
I generally love Kate Spade products. From bags to pajamas there is always something to love. The quality is good and is fairly affordable. I do not always love the strange appliqués on some of the shoes, bags, etc. but overall I trust this brand.
Keely H.
I frequently receive Kate spade things as gifts within my business. They’re great bags, card holders, and accessories. The quality is good and they’re affordable. I would recommend getting things from Kate spade.
Lauren G.
Portland, OR
One of my favorite brands of all time. Beautiful styles, reasonable prices, amazing quality, and such stunning bags. Perfectly reflects my style and compliments what I love to wear. I absolutely love Kate Spade!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?