BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20511)
Samantha M.
Absolutely adorable. I love their bags they last a long time they are pretty expensive but well worth it. They last really long and it doesn't rip at all. I am definitely finelty going to get more bags from here!!
Amelia P.
Brookline, MA
I’ve purchased many things from Kate Spade, most recently an engagement gift for my best friend, we have been a fan of their stuff for a long time so it was only fitting I buy her something from their bridal line!
Meghan P.
Denver, CO
I have a ton Kate Spade bags and love every single one of them! They always have AMAZING sales on the website, if you're not on the email list I would totally recommend it!
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
How can you not love Kate Spade?!? Her designs are absolutely precious and lady like. The quality is exceptional and she never disappointed me. So sorry to her about her sudden passing! Her style was one of a kind.
Ashton K.
I got a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings from Kate Spade and I absolutely love them! They are so beautiful and when the light hits them they give off the most beautiful holographic effect! I really recommend them!
ilona K.
Happy Valley
I bought the cross body purse about 4 months ago and I love it. It’s super simple but has such a cute look. The leather is so smooth, it’s like silk almost. Definitely don’t regret the high price. Would recommend.
Monica C.
Stafford, VA
Those purses tho...ADDICT in the making. My sis is already an addict. Great quality, expensive af tho. So its deff a once in a blue moon thing for my broke self.
Halie V.
Louisville
Such a lovely brand! Super cute, chic and sleek designs thought the entire line. From clothes to purses Kate Spade offers lovely attire and accessories. Would highly recommend. Worth the price and durable product.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
Great quality bags that are also really cute! I have several Kate Spade bags, some bigger and some smaller, and I love them all! My oldest one is 5 years old and still looks brand new! Shopping here is always fun - the sales associates are wonderful!
Caitlin T.
Sterling Heights
I have many Kate Spade pieces of jewelry. It is timeless and classy. Kate has such a unique way of making jewelry, clothes, bags and shoes. The quality is impeccable and worth every penny. I will forever shop here!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?