BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20616)
Kelly R.
Newark, DE
Kate Spade is amazing. I have 3 of their handbags and a pair of glasses. The quality is great and the black leather bags really go with everything. I like the bigger purses because I can fit all my stuff in there.
Amelia P.
Brookline, MA
I’ve purchased many things from Kate Spade, most recently an engagement gift for my best friend, we have been a fan of their stuff for a long time so it was only fitting I buy her something from their bridal line!
Meghan P.
Denver, CO
I have a ton Kate Spade bags and love every single one of them! They always have AMAZING sales on the website, if you're not on the email list I would totally recommend it!
ilona K.
Happy Valley
I bought the cross body purse about 4 months ago and I love it. It’s super simple but has such a cute look. The leather is so smooth, it’s like silk almost. Definitely don’t regret the high price. Would recommend.
Janelle G.
Mckinney, TX
I love anything Kate spade the brand is so trendy and I love the different patterns that the purses of handbags come in so sad that Kate spade is no longer here she was iconic and I will continue to shop her brand.
connie s.
I confess I have a thing for Kate Spade purses I have a closet full of them and will continue to buy them as long as she's making them. High quality incredible materials that will last a lifetime worth every penny
Monica C.
Stafford, VA
Those purses tho...ADDICT in the making. My sis is already an addict. Great quality, expensive af tho. So its deff a once in a blue moon thing for my broke self.
Rhonda G.
Kate spade is one of my favorite brands. Classic and timeless. I love their scents and colors and pricing is usually great. Definitely a brand worth looking into
Jennifer S.
Austin , TX
Absolutely adore this brand. I have purses, wallets, and backpacks all from Kate Spade and I love them all. They are super versatile and long lasting. They are of great quality and can be a cute fashion statement!
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
Great quality bags that are also really cute! I have several Kate Spade bags, some bigger and some smaller, and I love them all! My oldest one is 5 years old and still looks brand new! Shopping here is always fun - the sales associates are wonderful!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?