BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20425)
Elena K.
Bethlehem
I love Kate spade products! They’re very well made. Although they’re a little pricey, I’d definitely say the brand has the chicest purses for the lowest prices. My favorite is my red clutch that can hold my phone.
Taelor A.
I love Kate Spade purses and wallets! They are good quality and dependable. The prices for most of the purses are not too over priced. At Dillard’s they’re always on sale so you can usually catch them half priced!
Giscela C.
These products are very well crafted. Sometimes, however, I think they can be over priced. Regardless everyone needs to splurge. People in the stores are super helpful and I would shop at a Kate Spade store again.
Brynn A.
Milledgeville, GA
Have loved every purse, jewelry, pair of shoes etc I’ve gotten from Kate Spade. This brand is reliable and makes products that fit well into everyday life. The quality is more than worth the price. Would recommend
l V.
Easton, PA
Kate Spade is super awesome. She has beautiful beautiful products. I especially love her phone cases. I have a clear one with flowers and gems and it is gorgeous. It is super protective and pretty at the same time!
Jocelyn B.
Charleston
I never have complaints about Kate Spade. I love this brand and I own many items. Great quality, more expensive but still decent based on what you get. The handbags, wallets, phone cases, clothing; all is amazing.
Lanie H.
Omaha, NE
I love everything Kate Spade creates. I seriously have never not seen something in a collection that I didn't love. The quality is decent, the prices kill me though. I usually have to pass because it gets pricey :(
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
Gotta have my Kate bag! Kate goes everywhere with me and I love how durable and great the quality leather is. It is my favorite purse. I love that Kate has frequent sales on her purses. I would definitely recommend Kate spade.
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love this product. It has made my skin feel so smooth and fresh. The fact that a little goes a long way really justifies the price tag. I would definitely repurchase and look forward to trying more from this line!
sharon t.
i love this brand. i’m a teenager and this brand is expensive but most of the time super affordable and i love the designs. my first designer wallet was from here and i love the quality and would always shop here.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?