BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20576)
Erica B.
Garden city, Kansas
I love all things Kate Spade. The products are really durable and the prints and colors are so vibrant and fun. The products are great quality so I don't mind paying more for them knowing that they are going to last.
Jenna W.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Super cute stuff and a little bit more affordable than other name brands. It's pretty much available anywhere and there's always cute patterns and prints! Definitely is a must try. I love it and hopefully you will too.
Sheidey M.
Puerto Rico
I bought my bag here in kate spade. BEAUTIFUL. They give you life time guarantee and it's a good quality. When I bought it the store was 75% off sooooo I bought everything I could. My next bag will be from here also.
Jennifer G.
Forest, VA
I recently got a new Kate spade purse and wallet that I absolutely love. It is a bigger purse that I use as a nurse. It is perfect to place all of my work essentials in and take to work while looking totally stylish
Peyton K.
Dallas, TX
I love my Kate Spade purses and passport holder. I use one tan purse everyday. I have another small one that I use when I go out to restaurants or bars. I also received a pink passport holder as a gift and I love it!
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
I have purchased several Kate Spade bags, watches, and jewelry and loved them all! Everything is so fresh, youthful, and fashion forward. Everything I have purchased has been of great quality and has really held up!
Emily M.
Fairborn, OH
I got a Kate Spade coffee mug because I liked the design of it. Unfortunately, it didn't actually keep my coffee warm and the design slowly chipped away over the course of a year. I wouldn't repurchase or recommend.
Amanda M.
oh
Pretty good brand. Prices are overpriced for the quality which is why I like to get kate spade online or at outlets and even tj max! Can get a great deals there would never pay retail price, quality isn't there for retail.
Brittney V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Kate Spade! Their products are classic, functional and they last forever. I have a few different things, but the Travel Wallet thag holds your passport is my absolute FAVORITE. Will continue to be a customer.
Denisse C.
Sugar Land, TX
The prices are the same as Michael kors and coach. Probably a little more pricey depending on what it is. But they're so cute! Classy and every day wear. Their wallets are spacious and they always have great colors!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?