BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20463)
Marissa G.
Overland Park
Love this brand. Great products that are stylish and durable. Still have mine from a few years ago and use it all the time! It’s a pretty affordable brand, especially when they have their annual and semiannual sales!
Jenna W.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Super cute stuff and a little bit more affordable than other name brands. It's pretty much available anywhere and there's always cute patterns and prints! Definitely is a must try. I love it and hopefully you will too.
Catherine B.
Galesburg
Cute brand. Nice quality of different range of products. Makes good gifts for others or special events. I am a frequent customer of this line. I bought her stuff at Von Mour. I would recommend this line to everyone.
Sanika U.
State College, PA
I love kate spade accessories and handbags. They have really cute designs in trendy seasonal colors. The factory outlets also have sales pretty often, where you can snag items for way cheaper than normal retail prices!
sydney g.
O'Fallon
Love this brand. This is my favorite brand of purses. I shop there pretty often and own around 12 purses alone from them. They’re good quality, super cute, lots of styles too! Will most definitely shop there again!!
Katie R.
I have quit a few Kate Spade products and I love them all! They are unique, well made, and absolutely beautiful. Her products are not too expensive but well made.
Jacqueline L.
Recently bought a purse for a family member. The colors Kate Spade have are perfect for anyone. Very durable just like any other high-end purse would be. The family member I bought the purse for is a buyer for life.
Alyssa K.
I LOVE Kate Spade.....LOVE!!! I know some of the stuff is expensive and I know that some of the stuff isn't the best quality, but its quirky yet classy. Fun yet sophisticated and just all around Joyful. It's by far my favorite brand of all time and I'll continue being a Kate Spade Addict for life!!
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
cute and durable. love how everything fits into the wallets and theres a pattern for every occasion. i have a few items but won't ditch my go to Dooney or Godard for her!
Mimi B.
All Kate Spade products are phenomenal. There are a variety of different designs and products that are sold at a reasonable price for the great quality they are. Kate Spade NY is my favorite place to shop for purses.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?