BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Erin L.
I love Kate Spade bags! Although they are quite expensive, they are worth it for a designer bag. I love the material of my bag and enjoyed the shopping experience I had at Kate Spade. I would recommend shopping here.
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
cute and durable. love how everything fits into the wallets and theres a pattern for every occasion. i have a few items but won't ditch my go to Dooney or Godard for her!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
From phone cases to carrying bags! I couldn’t be more happier! I absolutely love her line! Everything is beautiful and durable! I’m obsessed!!!! I want everything! I actually have a few ordered currently on the way! I cannot wait!
Jandi R.
Garden City
Most of my handbags are from Kate Spade. I love the classic design, however, I have had issues with the straps breaking over time, which I find unacceptable for the price I paid. The leather separates from the strap.
Denisse C.
Sugar Land, TX
The prices are the same as Michael kors and coach. Probably a little more pricey depending on what it is. But they're so cute! Classy and every day wear. Their wallets are spacious and they always have great colors!
Mimi B.
All Kate Spade products are phenomenal. There are a variety of different designs and products that are sold at a reasonable price for the great quality they are. Kate Spade NY is my favorite place to shop for purses.
Good quality and amazing designs. I love how you can have so much detail in the smallest card holder. The price is a little high in most of her products but you are paying for the brand and the quality of the product
Jacqueline L.
Recently bought a purse for a family member. The colors Kate Spade have are perfect for anyone. Very durable just like any other high-end purse would be. The family member I bought the purse for is a buyer for life.
Emily M.
Fairborn, OH
I got a Kate Spade coffee mug because I liked the design of it. Unfortunately, it didn't actually keep my coffee warm and the design slowly chipped away over the course of a year. I wouldn't repurchase or recommend.
S t e p h a n i e M.
Oklahoma
I love anything and everything Kate Spade! Everything is so high fashion and adorable. The quality and customer service is great. It is a more affordable high end brand. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?