BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20425)
Madelyn S.
Leo, IN
I love the wallet I got. It is just the right size and just it I was looking for. It holds everything perfectly and it doesn't take up too much room in my purse. If you are on a vent about getting something from Kate Spade I would totally say go for it it's amazing
Morgan B.
Kate Spade is seriously the cutest! I love all her products because they are so simple yet so fashion forward! Her purse are my favorite of her products but they are all great! Can find at Macy, younkers, or online!
Cassie S.
Solsberry, IN
Even though the prices are stiff I love the Kate Spade wallets and purses. They are very classy and lasting long time. I can buy one and use it for a couple of years if I don't get sick of it and it looks brand-new.
Jess T.
Peabody
I have a couple Kate Spade pocketbooks and the quality has always been great. Between the styles and color choices and the prices I have always been satisfied. I am also a huge fan of her jewelry especially the stud earrings!
Peyton K.
Dallas, TX
I love my Kate Spade purses and passport holder. I use one tan purse everyday. I have another small one that I use when I go out to restaurants or bars. I also received a pink passport holder as a gift and I love it!
KELI S.
Lafayette , OR
I love anything and everything from Kate spade! Their leather lasts a long time. Honestly, if I was to purchase a purse from them I would splurge a little bit more and buy one of theirs instead of Michael Kors.
Cinthya R.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love Kate Spade. All my handbags last me a while. Her handbags are great quality and for an amazing price. You pay for what you get and that's exactly how I feel about Kate Spade's handbags!
Katie W.
Alexandria
I love all Kate Spade products. They are the perfect blend of fun and professional. The pieces I have are all long lasting. While it is a pricey brand it’s worth it. I shop here for special things not everyday items.
Jenna W.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Super cute stuff and a little bit more affordable than other name brands. It's pretty much available anywhere and there's always cute patterns and prints! Definitely is a must try. I love it and hopefully you will too.
Alison E.
utica
I think all of their styles are very cute and unique. Although I have noticed the corners of their leather bags tend to fray and their logos will start to wear of but those are all signs of well used and loved bags.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?