BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20473)
Megan H.
I love the cross-body handbags from Kate Spade. I don’t shop here often, but when I do I am never disappointed!! Her handbags are always very very good quality and look super nice! I will definitely shop here again!!!
Nikki C.
Stoughton, MA
Kate Spade is my absolute favorite brand out there. I have two purses and a wallet and a few other things from her and I can not complain at all I highly recommend
Gianna M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I bought a Kate Spade purse and it is gorgeous. Personally I would never pay full price for a bag though and I got this one on sale! But they really aren't anything special to spend over $200 for so thats why 4 stars.
Introspecting K.
eatontown
Luxury and high end brand.If you ever want to feel elegant , try their hand bags or jewellery. Great quality, packaging and amazing service.
Pros : you will love the design
Cons : a little expensive so try during sale
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love the girly aspects of Kate spade. A bow here, a sparkle there adds the perfect touch to any outfit. My favorite purchase to date is a black crossbody bag that has a huge bow on the face. I will shop here forever.
Kelsey B.
Prattville, AL
I love Kate Spade! The bags and purses are so bright and colorful! Makes any gloomy day bright! Their watches are beautiful and so lightweight on the wrist! The service is always nice, shipping is always fast, and products are always as expected! Love this company!
Kat A.
I love Kate Spade everything! Especially the hand bags And purses! The clothing and makeup line is also great. But I usually buy more of the purses!! I'm obsessed with purses
Alexis N.
I have purchases dozens of Kate Spade handbags, wallets, phone cases, and sneakers. I can’t say enough great things about the quality and price points, not to mention the cute styles and prints I just can’t get enough!
I recently purchased a Kate spade portable charger and it is great .what I love most about it is it has a charging cord built it that tucks away nicely so there's no need tonring along your charger which is the purpose of a portable.I recommend it to all my friends.Its amazing and worth every penny .
yowting t.
madison
Kate spade has the most affordable patterns!! All the different designs are so chic and cute!! The material isn’t as good as the other high end brands but they’re very affordable and still last a decent amount of time.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?