BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jacqueline E.
I am a huge Kate Spade fan!! Her products are so fun and bold! I love how all her pieces have so much character and you know it’s Kate Spade when you look at her product. RIP Kate 😔 I will continue to buy more of her projects in the future!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I literally love Kate spade she makes awesome. I have bought a couple things from Kate spades website before. Yes very good quality. The pros are her stuff is excellent and there are no cons. Yes I would definitely recommend shopping there.
Fathima A.
Bronx, NY
I have so many handbags from kate spade as well as watches and wristlets. I got a bag for my mom and sis in law as well. The bags last forever and do not rip at all. Its my go for any bags and makes my outfit go from 0 zero to 100 real quick
Sarah W.
Napa, CA
Kate Spade is my absolute favourite. I love how wearable the products are and how easily I can match the same bag to all of my outfits. They are great quality and last a very long time, as long as you do your due diligence in making sure your items are cared for.
Dena S.
I purchased the Cameron Street in the colour Margot for a gift and it was perfect! The gift packaging was beautiful and the bag itself is gorgeous with a great sturdy leather exterior and pretty striped interior! Such a great purchase!
Dannie L.
Lincolnwood, IL
Kate Spade might be my favorite US brand of all time. I love how perfectly girly it is but also how classic it is! I invest in one Kate Spade piece per year as well as shop their jewelry sales constantly. You can't go wrong with anything! Currently, I love their collaboration with everpurse. I love a bag that can charge my phone at the same time!
shannon M.
Ventura, CA
I recently purchased a pair of Kate Spade sunglasses and I absolutely love them! They fit comfortably, they came with a very cute and durable case, and they are so stylish! There were many sunglasses to choose from, but the comfortability of these sunglasses had me sold from the minute I put them on.
April N.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite purse retailers, especially the vegan line. I love the simple designs that come in gorgeous colors and always have the cutest printed purses for any occasion. Kate Spade purses are both gorgeous and durable.
Veronica S.
1,106 reviews
I love kate spade! All of the products are made from high quality materials and last for such a long time. The items are always super cute and make for great gifts!
Trinity B.
Bit expensive but Kate Spade has some really nice products. I have purchased a few items from here and they have all been great quality. Like I said it is expensive but very much worth every penny and I will be returning to buy more items.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?