BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20467)
Tara M.
Mansfield, AR
I love love love Kate Spade. Every chance I get to go, I do! I recently purchased a small cross body and little wallet. The quality is great, but a little pricey. I love to splurge with Kate spade when I need a reward.
Amberley P.
north little rock
I bought a Kate spade satchel bag and it’s still holding up 3 years later. I carry this purse everywhere. It goes with everything. I bought a matching wallet and I will use thy as well. This is a high quality product!
Lexi N.
Hermitage, TN
Kate spade is always high quality! The designs are so fun and whimsical! I own two small cross body bags, a wallet, and a party purse! I love them all and they've lasted me for years! I'll definitely shop there again!
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love the girly aspects of Kate spade. A bow here, a sparkle there adds the perfect touch to any outfit. My favorite purchase to date is a black crossbody bag that has a huge bow on the face. I will shop here forever.
Haley B.
Omaha , NE
I love Kate spade! I luckily have an outlet near me which always runs amazing deals, sometimes up to 60% off! I have a wallet and cross body from them and love them. Such great quality and so cute! I will always shop there!
Kat A.
I love Kate Spade everything! Especially the hand bags And purses! The clothing and makeup line is also great. But I usually buy more of the purses!! I'm obsessed with purses
Nicole s.
Houston
All of the Kate spade products are amazing ! They are made out of very good durable quality and the purses last for years! This is honestly one of my favorite brands. I also love Kate spade because it is very stylish.
I recently purchased a Kate spade portable charger and it is great .what I love most about it is it has a charging cord built it that tucks away nicely so there's no need tonring along your charger which is the purpose of a portable.I recommend it to all my friends.Its amazing and worth every penny .
Sydney P.
Super adorable products! Their handbags are gorgeous! Their phone cases are awesome! They are cute and I was surprised on how protected my phone was! Sales people were awesome! I will defiantly be shopping here often!
Daria J.
Fort Worth, TX
Beautiful bags, great quality, and not ridiculously expensive. I recently purchased my mother her own tote of her own as a gift and she is in love with the color, sturdiness, and quality. Worth your money!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?