BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20594)
Chloe B.
Richmond, VA
Love these stores!!! They’re so cute and have the cutest products :-) the employees are so nice and helpful; they’ll help you pick products that YOU make look great! And everything in that store is to die for. RIP Kate♥️
alex e.
Jacksonville
SUCH good quality of clothing and purses. So stylish and so cute. A little expensive but I don’t mind spending on things that are going to last me. So sad to hear about her passing and I hope someone continues the legacy
Brandie K.
E Bernstadt, KY
Purses are amazing and simplistic. The pricing is fairly reasonable and they have a decent range of sizes of purses, wallets, totes, etc. definitely one of my favorite stores to shop at when I want a new wallet or purse!
Catie E.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought a watch from Kate Spade a few years ago and I absolutely loved it. The clasp broke within a year and I had to send it in for repair - cost around $50. I absolutely love the look of the watch and would buy another one!
Shannon R.
Recieved a purse for Christmas. The leather is soft and smooth and a beautiful shade of baby pink. I love the quality and the look. The gold plated hardware is gorgeous. This is definitely my favorite purse I've ever had.
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the brand that started my wife on her purse fetish. She has everything from full sized bags down to pocketbooks. She loves it and it seems, to me, to be a good quality product.
Hannah S.
Phenix City, AL
Kate Spade is such a cute brand for all things girly. Their purses are my favorite, but I love their accessories also. Their purses are cute fun and very great quality
Mariah W.
Fairfax, VA
Love my Kate spade purses. I've had my wallet for years and it is still in excellent condition! Kate Spade are my favorite purses. I have 5 Purses from here and I love them all so much ! I would recommend them to anyone !
Frances M.
Reseda
I love everything Kate spade. I can't say I have a big collection being a broke college student myself but I love to shop around and just enjoy all Kate spade products in comparison to other luxury brands. I recently received a KS watch and find it so classy like all their other products. My next goal is a purse.
Tyger S.
Evansville, IN
Love me some Kate Spade. Very fashionable and functional. Price is just right for the amazing quality you get. I swoon over all there styles and colors. Purses are one of my faves. For sure will continue to shop Kate Spade.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?