BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20533)
Rebekah D.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love the fresh and innovative take that kade space has on all her products. Awesome quality with even better designs! I'm always wearing my Kate spade purses proud!
Kaelea P.
I love Kate Spade so much. Literally almost everyone of my favorite purses are from this brand. The quality of the purse is amazing very long last, and pretty great for the price. I will always shop here and purchase more things especially purses and wallets.
Kassidi N.
Pricey but worth it! I've loved every handbag I have purchased and the other items are very cute as well. A pair of bow earrings from Kate Spade are my go to and they look adorable with any outfit! Definitely recommend!
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
Purses are unbelievably great. Last long. And have great space in them I could pretty much put all my stuff I own in there definitely one of the best things I’ve bought from Kate spade. And as well as their perfume too!
Angela C.
Big fan of Kate spade, love the shoes and the hand bags. It is affordable and fashionable. I love Kate more than any other brands that I own. The shoes and bags are very durable and can last if you take good care of them.
Florence C.
Alhambra
I actually own a lot of kate spade, from her hang bags to wallets to keychains. It such a fun brand for going out or if you want to be a little more sophisticated they have that too. It’s a brand for any women of any age.
Louisa M.
I have a couple person from here and they are not compared to any other purses. They may be a bit expensive but I purchased during Black Friday so they were. I love to look in the store and see all of the new styles that they had.
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the brand that started my wife on her purse fetish. She has everything from full sized bags down to pocketbooks. She loves it and it seems, to me, to be a good quality product.
Photography
I loved my product. I bought some shoes and they are great. They have to broke yet and they are very comfortable and durable. I would recommend you buy shoes from Kate spade. They are amazing and one of my best purchases!
Emily E.
Murray, KY
I absolutely love Kate Spade. I have several pieces of jewelry from there & they have fast become my favorites. I love the unique & cute designs they come up with. They are a little pricey, but it's completely worth it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?