BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kacey K.
Buckley, WA
HELLO BEAUTIFUL. Seriously, so in love with all that is Kate Spade! The quality is unmatched and the hand bags are to die for! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for the perfect accessory to have all eyes on you!
Ali R.
I love all things Kate Spade. Her purses and wallets are my favorite things to shop for. They come in different varieties of colors, styles and sizes. I've had my purse for multiple years and it is still in great condition.
Betsy L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love Kate Spade - Always been a fan. Great handbags and wallets

I actually got a watch and the gold on it didnt last long. After using perfumes and lotions - it tends to turn color.
Alley V.
Pensacola , FL
I FINALLY broke away from my normal Micheal Kors bags & bought my first Kate Spade. I found this adorable light pink clutch that can literally fit all my cards & trinkets I carry around with me! Best part .. it was on SALE
Melissa R.
Altadena, CA
I love Kate Spade and with the holidays approaching, you can bet I got all my friends and family my favorite designer for wallets, passport holders, clutches, and purses. It's going to be a fun and fashionable Christmas!
Gina G.
Brooklyn , NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Recently purchased a beautiful red leather crossbody bag from macys. Leather is durable and well made. Vibrant red color, perfect size for what i needed. High quality product. Will definitely purchase from kate spade again
My V.
Kate Spade has great quality bags.  I would recommend some of their products like wallets, handbags, and agendas.  one con is that some of their bags are made in China and the price is quite high.  Some bags are hard and stiff, which i don't like.  Overall it is great and haven't had anything wrong with my bags
Veronica R.
Philadelphia , PA
I have so many products from Kate spade! Never a let down. Always great quality and the prices aren't bad for a luxury brand. I have a fox shaped bag that I constantly get compliments on! I will continue to shop Kate Spade.
Elia S.
Just got the watch and I absolutely love it. My only problem is that it stopped showing the right time. It is really hard to change the time and I am wondering why? Help.
Cathy C.
Arlington
I recently purchased a Kate Spade IPad cover. I absolutely love it and would have nothing else from here on out! Not only is it stylish and sleek but it is most definitely worth the price you pay for the “Kate Spade” name.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?